In appreciation for all Veterans and their service to our country. The NTB Apprentice Program has been reviewed and approved by the Veterans Administration. This allows Veterans to use their Montgomery GI Bill to receive money for training during their Apprenticeship. In some cases, Veterans can also pay for their CDL training.
- Earn $40,000.00 on average during your first year.
- Receive $4,000.00 tuition during your first year.
- Use your Montgomery GI Bill.
- Get extra money from your GI Bill benefits (a monthly stipend in addition to your NTB pay while in the Apprenticeship Program).
- Get your CDL training paid (if approved by the VA).
- Receive a certificate from the Department of Labor after one year.
- If you are interested in our Veteran’s Apprenticeship, contact our recruiting department now to get started.