Why Drive For NTB?
Drive for NTB at one of our locations in the map above and receive these great benefits!
- Home Time: NTB drivers are out five days and home the same two days every week. 48 hours minimum GUARANTEED!
- Weekly Pay – Pay will be directly deposited into your current bank or credit union account each week.
- Per Diem Program – NTB has implemented a Per Diem Program to help drivers compensate for road expenses. This program allows our drivers to reduce their taxes and increase their take home pay by $2,600.00 - $3,200.00 per year.
- Life, Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance with Flex Spending Program – NTB has an exceptional medical plan at affordable rates for our employees and their families. We also have optional Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC).
- Retirement – NTB offers its drivers a 401(k) Retirement Program with a 10% match. Employees will be eligible for the program after six months of service. Employees are 100% vested at enrollment.
- Paid Time Off – Up to four weeks of PTO based on length of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement – NTB offers tuition reimbursement for all apprentice drivers (those who have just completed driver school and NTB training). Apprentice drivers will receive $5000.00 in tuition reimbursement, paid out weekly during the first year.
- We also do a Rider Program, and a Safety Awards Program
- Ask your recruiter for more information about any of the these benefits!
Working with Our Friends and Co-workers at NTB
Our team combines their skills and personalities to make NTB a great place to work. NTB is large enough to have career opportunities in many different areas yet just small enough to keep more of a family feel. A respected and successful truckload carrier in the Midwest and surrounding regions, NTB is committed to offering consistent, high-quality service while building lasting relationships with customers and partners. Drivers can expect steady, driver-friendly freight with regional runs that guarantee 2 days weekly time at home. We have a well-earned reputation for treating our staff with respect and fairness.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws