Why Drive For NTB?
Apply Now to drive for NTB!
Drive for NTB at one of our locations in the map above and receive these great benefits!
- Home Time: NTB drivers are out five days and home the same two days every week. 48 hours minimum GUARANTEED!
- Weekly Pay – Pay will be directly deposited into your current bank or credit union account each week.
- Per Diem Program – NTB has implemented a Per Diem Program to help drivers compensate for road expenses. This program allows our drivers to reduce their taxes and increase their take home pay by $2,600.00 - $3,200.00 per year.
- Life, Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance with Flex Spending Program – NTB has an exceptional medical plan at affordable rates for our employees and their families. We also have optional Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC).
- Retirement – NTB offers its drivers a 401(k) Retirement Program with a 10% match. Employees will be eligible for the program after six months of service. Employees are 100% vested at enrollment.
- Paid Time Off – Up to four weeks of PTO based on length of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement – NTB offers tuition reimbursement for all apprentice drivers (those who have just completed driver school and NTB training). Apprentice drivers will receive $5000.00 in tuition reimbursement, paid out weekly during the first year.
- We also do a Rider Program, and a Safety Awards Program
- Ask your recruiter for more information about any of the these benefits!
NTB offers its appreciation for all Veterans and their service to our country, If you are a recent graduate of a certified truck driver training school, the NTB Apprentice Program has been reviewed and approved by the Veterans Administration. This allows Veterans to use their Montgomery GI Bill or their Forever GI Bill to receive money for training during their Apprenticeship. In some cases, if you haven't had CDL Training, your GI Bills may also pay for your schooling.
- Earn $48,000 - $52,000 on average during your first year.
- Receive $5,000.00 tuition reimbursement during your first year.
- Get extra money from your GI Bill benefits (a monthly stipend in addition to your NTB pay during your Apprenticeship.
- Get your CDL training paid (if approved by the VA).
- If you need CDL training, your school may be certified by the VA to receive funding from your GI Bill.
- Receive a certificate of completion from the Department of Labor upon completion of your Apprenticeship Program.
- If you are interested in our Veteran’s Apprenticeship, contact our recruiting department now to get started.
Working with Our Friends and Co-workers at NTB
Our team combines their skills and personalities to make NTB a great place to work. NTB is large enough to have career opportunities in many different areas yet just small enough to keep more of a family feel. A respected and successful truckload carrier in the Midwest and surrounding regions, NTB is committed to offering consistent, high-quality service while building lasting relationships with customers and partners. Drivers can expect steady, driver-friendly freight with regional runs that guarantee 2 days weekly time at home. We have a well-earned reputation for treating our staff with respect and fairness.
Apply Now to drive for NTB!