Update Notice: ConnectedDriver App New Features
Posted in Blog
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
We're excited to announce that we will be releasing an update to the ConnectedDriver app today! This update will be available to all drivers and will add 2 new features:
1. Drivers can put themselves into an on- or off-duty state.
2. Drivers can delete messages (from the app, not the vehicle)
*The on- or off-duty feature has some restrictions and options:
- Drivers can only go on duty if they are off duty, and vice versa (ex: if they are driving or in sleeper berth state, they cannot use this feature).
- Customers have the option to disable the feature if they don't want their drivers to have access to it.
- Customers have another option to have the feature enabled but only allow drivers to use it when they are joined to a vehicle (ex: if they log out and leave the vehicle they can't use this feature until they log into another vehicle).