Thank you for your interest in NTB. Established in 1974, NTB has earned a reputation for excellent service by hiring safe, professional drivers. What distinguishes us from other carriers?
- No East or West Coast
- Great Home Time—work five days, go home the same two days every week.
- Driver Friendly Freight with 99% No-Touch, and 95% Drop & Hook
If we got your attention, please read further. If you have questions, contact one of our recruiters. Thank you for considering NTB!
- 21 years of age or older
- Must have Haz-Mat endorsement
- Must have a good work history, and a good driving record as reported on the MVR
- NO DUI, DWI, Impaired Driving, Reckless Driving, or railroad crossing violations within the last seven years
- NO careless driving within the last three years (includes speeding 15 mph or more over the speed limit)
- NO more than one chargeable accident in the last three years
- NO more than three infractions in the last three years
- NO suspended license (current). Prior suspensions will be reviewed for cause.
- NO more than four points on MVR.
NOTE: Additional driver qualification standards may be applied as per company policy.
Find out when a recruiter will be in a location near you OR contact an NTB Recruiter now if you have any questions.
Phone: (800) 446-0682
Fax: (517) 322-2233