Hidden Perks of Driving Trucks for NTB
Posted in Blog
Monday, August 1, 2016
Like most other companies, we offer life, dental, vision, and medical insurance, as well as a friendly retirement program - but, here’s a look at what you might not find with them:
- Family Time. All of our drivers have the same two days at home each week. We value family, and know that time with loved ones is extremely important. Our consistent scheduling helps you and your family establish a healthy routine that keeps everyone connected.
- Regional Routes. We don’t service the east or west coast—all of your routes will be located within the midwest. This helps our drivers become more familiar with their routes and allows for a quicker learning curve.
- Driver-Friendly Freight. 99% of our loads are no-touch, and 95% are drop & hook. We strive to make your life as easy as possible, allowing you to get on the road and, subsequently, home to your family in a more efficient manner.
- Career Opportunities. Our company size keeps us small enough to be personable, yet large enough to offer you many different opportunities for advancement throughout your career. We make a habit of caring for our employees and promoting from within. Just ask around—we have a well-earned reputation for treating our staff with respect and fairness.
- Weekly Pay. Our drivers are paid every week with direct deposit into their current bank or credit union account.
- Per Diem Program. Our program helps drivers compensate for road expenses, allowing you to reduce taxes and increase take-home pay by up to $2,600 per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We offer tuition reimbursement for all apprentice drivers. You can receive $4,000 in reimbursement, paid out weekly during the first year.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in pursuing a career with us, visit our careers page for more information, or to apply today!